Live at the Landmark
Jack Daniels wanted to host a concert series as iconic as their brand. These took places at famous landmarks, such as the Statue of Liberty, the USS Midway and Grand Central Terminal.
My team was challenged to create an iconic digital experience for fans to:
- win tickets to each concert
- print their tickets
- scan their tickets at entry
Designing a contest engine
My team built a contest engine that:
- integrated a custom barcode-generating ticket agent
- generated triggered emails for notifications, ticket delivery and news
- incorporated a branded Google map interface for users to sign up and enter draws
- customized the interface for event staff to scan & manage tickets
Despite building a robust contest/ticketing/fulfillment engine, our fans needed a straightforward user experience to achieve their goals.
After mapping out all possible screens, we kept only the steps that were critical to compliance, registration and event info.
The lesson? Simple calls to action.
- 60 million paid impressions
- 45 million earned impressions
- 21 million Facebook impressions
- Sold out concerts at every venue
- Flawless ticket entry